• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RESCUE IN DANGER OF CLOSING-PHOTO CALENDER COMP!!!!

KatieB

Warren Scout
BUNNY PHOTO CALENDER COMPETITION

To raise much needed funds for the rescue, we are holding a Rabbit Photo Competition with a difference!

Would you like to help the rescue and have YOUR rabbit(s) featured in our 2007 CALENDER? And win lots of other prizes?

All 12 winners will receive:

-A 'LifeLike' Teddy
- 2007 Bunny Calender
- Car Sticker
- Badge
- Featured for a WHOLE month in our CALENDER!

Each Entry is £1.50 (There is no maximum entry, all cheque should be made payable to Mr and Mrs Bowden @Bowden Bunny Rescue)

To enter please send your cheque and email/send your picture and contact details to:

Email: bowdenbunnyrescue@yahoo.co.uk

Address: Bowden Bunny Rescue
4 Pantyffrith Cottage
Berth Ddu
Flintshire
CH7 6PX

(all pictures sent via the post will be returned by 7th October at no extra cost)

The Closing Date is SATURDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2006.

Winners will be announced in the local press and contacted by the rescue on 7th October 2006.

Calenders will be available to buy FROM 7TH OCTOBER 2006.

****HELP****

What do we need the funds for?

Well, we need to be able to have the funds to pay vets bills and to keep going. We are not asking for your help on a whim, we only ask for help when we really need it. We are not asking for things that can be put off like updating hutches etc, but to carry on with the rescue.

Ohh - i really want to enter a photo...

Is it possible to internet bank you the money?
I'd need your account number and sort code.... (that way i'll donate the postage to you aswell ;) )

I ll enter if i get time to snap some pics before i go on hols next week . lost nearly all my old ones when my computer crashed :( :?

Angie

The £1.50 is per photo entered. So its completely up to how many you want to send in. Seasonal photos would be fun, but black and white, buns eating, sleeping are also great.

Sorting out paypal now!

Hi,

Do the pics need to be of a specific resoloution if they are going to be published? ie 4megapixel etc?

Jx

i have just put a letter in the post for you with some money in and i am about to sort out some photos and email them to you!

Sue
xx

Hi

Thank you so much for that! Trying to set up paypal account!! :lol:

Just to reassure people after a few emails i have received about prizes not being sent-
I will be sending out the prizes on 9th October and will sent 1st class in bubble envelopes. They should arrive the next day or at the latest on wed.

Thanks again for your much needed support!

Thank you so much for the pictures so far- i can tell this is going to be extremely difficult!!! At least there will be 12 winners!!

Keep sending them in- at the moment having trouble trying to do paypal(going to have to annoy my brother tonight)

Thanks again.

P.S- PIGGIES ARE FINE TOO!

If it is a dog and a rabbit or cat and rabbit or toys etc- just have fun!!

Back