• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

small hutch and run

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
I went to a farm shop type place near to where i live yesterday and the owners have 3 buns. All in separate hutches with runs attached. the problem is that the runs they have are less than 1 metre in height, i was horrified. i don't know what is the best thing to do, what have others done in this situation?

My run is 2ft in height which I know is less than ideal but Zion seems fine in it for the moment and he can still binky in it. I will be adding an extra foot to it (not sure how yet :?) when I get my bunny playhouse.

What are the other dimensions of the run? Do you know if they get let out to run around anywhere else?

Shiv

At least they have a run... a local children's farm ive been to has them inside in little hutches.. im about to write them a letter :evil:

Tamsin said:
Do you mean 1 foot? :D

OMG I've had a sandwich that size from subway last friday mmm salad and pickle, I am tempted to have it today. It's a big sandwich but small run :eek:

:oops: sorry guys, i am useless with measurements and things, put it this way, the poor little guy wouldn't be able to stand up on his back legs. It's probably no more than 35 cms high :( so your sandwich was probably bigger SOAD !

:lol:

Aw, that is really small :( Could you write them a later saying they're too low...there's a really good sticky letter for petshops etc in rabbit welfare...

Back