• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

walsall 4* show pics as promised

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
sorry i dont have as many as i would of liked but didnt get much time to take many pics

castor mini rex (mine is one the table but can't really see her)
SA400092.jpg

chocolate otter rex and black otter rex
6e68d768.jpg

otter mini rex- blueberry my blue otter being judged, blackberry my black otter on the far side and a chocolate otter rex closest (national otter rex show)
22d00f7c.jpg

Now blackberry being judged, won the class and won best mini and 3rd best in show in the national otter rex show
48813ea9.jpg

Chin mini rex, mine is on the far side
7629c9bf.jpg

A tan
3546a9c6.jpg

mini rex challange, blackberry is there
84a790b7.jpg

chillin in their pens
f286d0f6.jpg

blackberry in her pen
fdff169a.jpg

my baby castor mini rex
SA400101.jpg

Dillon in his carring box, ready to go home
SA400103.jpg

SA400105.jpg

Great pics :D they must be really laid back bunnies, if the judges did that to some of mine they'd be loosing limbs :shock:

Well done to Blackberry! :D

Did Dillon win anything or wasn't there a cutest bunny prize? :wink: :lol:

It must be really hard being a judge - I would be like "OMG look at that one, it's so cute" or "Look that one's grooming it's ears - how adorable" :lol:

Aliandbuns said:
Well done to Blackberry! :D

Did Dillon win anything or wasn't there a cutest bunny prize? :wink: :lol:

It must be really hard being a judge - I would be like "OMG look at that one, it's so cute" or "Look that one's grooming it's ears - how adorable" :lol:

yh he won 2 CC's (challage certificates) and got a nice rosset :D

Back