• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how old is your oldest bunny?

how old is your oldest bunny

• 0-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 6-8

• 9-10

• 11+

• Total voters

touie

Wise Old Thumper
curious really :lol: If in the 11 + category make sure you say how old they are below :D

Ted and Dougal are both nearly 3! Wow, doesn't time fly! Only seems like yesterday since they came into my life!

My Benji will be 8 in December and you would never know. He is as fit as a fiddle and has tons of energy despite being a rather large lop... :D

Teddy is 10 (we've only had hime 18 months) and he's bonded with Mopsy who is 8/9. Not really sure of her age, we got her last November. It took about 10 minutes to bond them!!!

i dont know is my answer! :shock:

I have no idea how old Poppet is, the rescue thought 3 which would make him 4 now but he acts so young so I just dont know and my vets dont know either :? Plus the rescue was clueless tbh so I wouldn't believe anything they said :lol:

I have to agree with Carys, I think my oldest is 8, but some of my buns haven't got any history so I could have an older one, but I don't think I have because the others seem fairly young in comparrison to Sharon. Zippy, Scooby and Marley are getting on a bit and I would think Buster is around their age.

Back