• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO bunnymadhouse

Dobbin

Mama Doe
i am sorry if i am being thick but i am a bit confused as to what buns are still avaiable for sponsoring - if there is any left!!!

Sue
xx

Hi Sue

I think unless I have got it wrong, sure bunnymadhouse will correct if have got my wires crossed. I think the bunnies can be sponsored by as many people as possibly ?? (hope that makes sense :D ).

I cant choose which bunny it so hard, so will ask for one to be chosen for me, will be a nice suprise then. :D

Deb x

YUP THATS RIGHT .
DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE SPONSER EACH BUN . THERE ARE 4 AT THE MOMENT WITH POSSIBLY ANOTHER COMING UP . PICS ARE ON STORIES AND PHOTOS .
IF WE RAISE IN EXCESS OF MONEY REQUIRED TO VACCINATE THESE BUNS I CAN GUARENTEE THE MONEY LEFT OVER WILL GO DIRECTLY TO HELP THESE OR OUR OTHER RESCUE BUNS IN SOME WAY .
I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW MUCH WE RAISE AND WHAT IT IS SPENT ON .

ANGIE

see i told you i was being thick!! Thank you.

So heres another thick question how do i pay? Do i post you a cheque??

Sorry.

I emailed my OH at work about sponsoring a bun and he thinks its a great idea.

Sue
xx

thank you

Gonna check with OH which one of the gorgeous buns he thinks we should sponsor - hopefully have it in the post tonight.

Sue
xx

Back