• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 months already

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Got a reminder through about the bunnies' myxi vaccinations today. Can't believe I've had them nearly 6 months already! It has flown by and I've learned loads from here, although the bunnies have caused their fair share of dramas along the way! :shock: :lol:

lucyj said:
I've only jst found out recently it's 6 monthly, I thought it was yearly - stupid vets!!!

Can be either :wink: Depends if you're in a high risk area or not - or whether house buns etc :D I was doing annually, only started 6 monthly cos I was collecting all free ad buns & didn't want to put my own at risk. When I'm back to my normal-bun-number, I will get back to just doing them in spring :D

The vet told me they last 8 months so get it done at the begining of spring and you should be covered until next spring. My vets are dappy though, they pretty much tried to put me off having the vhd jabs!

Back