• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies losing condition!

Lind80

Mama Doe
I recently bonded four of my buns, Rupert (NM), Fred (NM),Olive (NF) and Thumper (NF). They seem to get along really well and are always cudded up together and I have seen them washing each other. I have noticed though that all four of them are losing weight and condition!! I have upped their food but it has made no difference. Do you think it is just where they are running around alot more (which they def are), or do you think I should seperate them and see if they look better?

I really don't know what to do with them!

All of my big six lost weight when they were bonded, they do a lot of running around though

Maybe some porridge oats for breakfast might help?

Are they all vaccinated? & pooing & weeing ok? Do they have unlimited hay?

My bonded 7 don't seem to gain weight as easily as my pairs do. & they eat everything I put out, where the pairs leave bits, but I do think they run about a lot more.

I would get them to the vets to check it's nothing more sinister. My bonded groups didn't lose any weight, in fact they spend all day sitting on each other.

SOAD said:
I would get them to the vets to check it's nothing more sinister. My bonded groups didn't lose any weight, in fact they spend all day sitting on each other.
Think lindsey is a vet nurse :)

bluebunny said:
SOAD said:
Think lindsey is a vet nurse :)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bluebunny said:
Ive just noticed miffy has lost a bit of weight,could it be the time of year?

I had Splodge weighed at the vets yesterday and he had lost a bit of weight too so maybe!

Back