• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SPONSER BUN ...HOPE

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
hope015.jpg

And of course ....beautiful Hope :love: :love:

Picture128.jpg

SHE LOOKS LIKE THIS NOW .
SHES NEARLY 1 .
SHE WAS DUMPED ON MY DOORSTEP LAST NOVEMBER , FREEZING COLD , WET THROUGH AND WITH FLYSTRIKE .
WE DIDNT EXPECT HER TO LAST THE NIGHT .

HOPE IS FIT AND WELL AND PAIRED WITH MY BIG BOY BLUE .

WE HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP HER HERE AS SHE HAS TEETH PROBS ....AND WE ALL LOVE HER TO BITS :love: :love:

Oh my... I'm in love! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Poor bun having such a hard start... and with flystrike :cry:
Think I've found my sponsor bun :D

Shall be PMing you when I have my sponsor money :thumb:

Aww that brought a tear to my eye :cry: But with a happy ending :) I will def sponsor one of the buns, better look at the others now!

Wow, I remember when you found her. I'm so glad she's healthy and happy now :thumb:. You've done an amazing job with her!

Re: SPONSER BUN NO 4 ...HOPE

bunnymadhouse said:
hope015.jpg

And of course ....beautiful Hope :love: :love:

Can I PLEASE :love: :love: :love: sponsor Hope :love: :love: :love: for a year please how do I send you the money?

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:30 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love hope glad to see she is doing so well, so she ended up staying with you?

:lol: :lol: DID YOU EVER DOUBT SHE WOULD ....WEEELL WITH ALL HER TEETH PROBS AND NASTY HABITS (LIKE LOVE BITING MY ANKLES) WHO WOULD WANT HER ANYWAY :wink:

My OH and i have decided to sponsor hope - is this ok? I shall put a cheque in the post first class tommorrow.

Sue
xx

bunnymadhouse said:
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:30 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love hope glad to see she is doing so well, so she ended up staying with you?

:lol: :lol: DID YOU EVER DOUBT SHE WOULD ....WEEELL WITH ALL HER TEETH PROBS AND NASTY HABITS (LIKE LOVE BITING MY ANKLES) WHO WOULD WANT HER ANYWAY :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back