• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beautiful trio of young girlie-buns..new in!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This little group arrived tonight..approx. 13 weeks old
this is Tarka (looks like Dexter Estelle!!)

Tarka.jpg

and her sister Sasha

Sasha.jpg

and another of Sasha with her twin ..who I named Charity..(as their owner gave me the princely sum of £5 to take all 3 in)
Sashadncharity.jpg

charityandsasha.jpg

they are all easy to handle and I'm sure will be reserved very quickly! :D

honeybunny said:
who I named Charity..(as their owner gave me the princely sum of £5 to take all 3 in)

Well I guess you can't really call them Tightarse, skinflint and miser if you actually want to help rehome them, can you :lol: :lol:

They are all adorable, Jill :love:

Aww beautiful bunnies! Love the hair styles as well! I'm sure they will find homes quickly!

As for the previous owner.......I'm lost for words at their lack of care! :twisted:

AlisonA said:
honeybunny said:
who I named Charity..(as their owner gave me the princely sum of £5 to take all 3 in)

Well I guess you can't really call them Tightarse, skinflint and miser if you actually want to help rehome them, can you :lol: :lol:

They are all adorable, Jill :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww they are lovely! I can't believe they gave you 5 pounds, its probably more of an insult than if they had given nothing! They have had these buns all this time, they must know that 5 pound isn't going to go anywhere in looking after them!

They knew what they were doing as they said they had checked out vet prices for speying :evil: Trouble is when faced with rabbits who need a safe place I have a great problem in walking away.. :(

Back