• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clyde new arrival

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this gorgeous looking boy arrived last night
Clyde.jpg

He's called Clyde and is already neutered.....however he has a bad attitude..very aggressive :( which I'm hoping is just due to stress of his change of surroundings ...watch this space!
Clydec.jpg

Oh :love: He's gorgeous :love: :love:

I so wish you could come and live here, have a perfect girlie for you, she looks just like you.

I hope some one really special comes along to give him a home :)

Jill said:
however he has a bad attitude..very aggressive :cry:

Is this why he came to you?

Gem..no his owner said he is a very friendly boy and they didn't really wnat to give him up but had a new a baby and now didn't have time for Clyde.....but i think that was a load of tosh!! It has to be his aggression..he is really bad twists and turns to get at you :(

Went out to check bunnies this morning and this lad had hold of the gardening glove as soon as I opened his hutch :( Really wonder what's happened to him to make him dislike humans so much..he is off to have his teeth checked at end of week to make sure it's not pain induced although he is eating and drinking normally. He is such a pretty bun too..

Aw, he's lovely...I don't believe he's aggressive! :lol:

I'm sure now he's with you and will have lots of love and attention that he will come round.

but he looks like butter wont melt :lol:

He sounds like my Fudge and he's had quite an easy life lol I'm wondering whether he could be slightly brain damaged which is causing his aggression :?

I hope he settles down soon for you :)

I've a few nasty bunnies, Pippin is the worse. I had her to go with Buster from the RSPCA, Lucy at the RSPCA said the owners before had tried to kill her and weren't so nice to her, so she is really mad with people and done some damage to my hands :lol: . She looks pretty and loves Buster and I love watching them together but she'll never be a cuddle bunny. Hopfully Cyde will find someone who will be happy to watch him doing his bunny things rather than cuddle him. He looks very cute :love:

Can't see pics :(

Jill - keep us updated on what you try with him! I wanna try it!! :lol: & wear wrist bands :thumb:

Back