• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would you like to SPONSOR A BUN ?

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
We need to raise funds to vaccinate our long term bunnies here .
It has been suggested that we ask people to sponser them .

We have decided on 2 sponser packages .

Sponsership for 6 months is £12
you would recieve an information sheet about your chosen bunny.
photographs of your bunny.
A keyring featuring the same bun.
A fridge magnet featuring your chosen bun

sponsership for 12 months is £20
You would recieve the same as above
PLUS
A bookmark
A one page calender(both featuring your sponser bun)
An update after approx 6 months with new photos
And a christmas card from your sponsered bunny , featuring your sponsered bunny .

A few people expressed a wish to help us in this way on the other thread . if you are still interested please pm me with your chosen buns name .

Buns available for sponsoring are

Hollie

Arthur

Sweetpea (our wild bun)

will post pics in a mo .

Angie

ps Tamsin ...if this is in wrong place please move .wasnt sure where to put it .

I HAVE POSTED THE PICCIES IN 4 SEPERATE THREADS ON STORIES AND PHOTOS .

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG HAD PROBS GETTING THEM ON .

ENJOY :D

I'm going to sponsor one for my mum for a Christmas present. Is a little way off yet I know, but the intention's there!

Would you be able to do something like a sheet with the choice of the 4 bunnies on that I can wrap up for her, so she could choose which bun she wanted to sponsor? Might be useful if other people want to buy as gifts too.

Would you be able to do something like a sheet with the choice of the 4 bunnies on that I can wrap up for her, so she could choose which bun she wanted to sponsor? Might be useful if other people want to buy as gifts too.

will work on this :thumb:

good idea :D

Back