• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how long

touie

Wise Old Thumper
can rabbits sulk for? :shock: :lol: Amys been sulking for 7 hours now and still going strong :shock:

Michelle is still sulking with me and her antibiotics finished over a week ago. :(

I do think a bit of banana (or chocolate - very naughtie but a bunny mouthful won't hurt just this once :wink: ) would do wonders. :D

our first bun sulked for two weeks when we moved his bedroom, sulk stopped when we moved it back. He was a champion sulker :D

yes I do feel a bit sorry for her shes been all over the house looking for a new resting spot and looking all lost!

touie said:
yes I do feel a bit sorry for her shes been all over the house looking for a new resting spot and looking all lost!

Awwwwwwwwwww bless her she will settle down again :p

still sulking today and refusing to go in her new cage :shock: I came down this morning to a starving bunny who hadn't had any pellets, hay, veg, or water that was in her cage :shock: and she's thrown the litter tray all over the floor again :(

I had to set a bowl of food and water up in the kitchen :?

right I think I'm going to have to compromise and feed her in the kitchen getting rid of the cage completely! Any ideas what I can put her hay in instead of a hay rack, I want comething that will keep it contained as much as possible?

Rabbits arent the best at change sometimes....
Mines been sulking at me since last night! and I didnt een do anything to her!.

As for the hay interesting dilemma.... I am trying to think of ideas, will let you know if I have any.

thanks, I'm thinking I may just get a small bin and stick it in there! She's still refusing to use the new cage, I even tried taking the litter tray out of it so there was more room, but no luck :?

Back