• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty naughty bun buns attacked me!!!

toffee

Mama Doe
I upset 2 of my buns today. They were free range house buns but they have to have a cage for night time now because I woke up this morning with a fright - Zinzan was digging my face. :roll: :evil:

Going to work with 4 red lines down my cheek is NOT attractive :lol: . Normally I'd pardon this but Teddy did it yesterday too so bedtime house it is!!! :?

Leg, face, tummy - they're not fussy where they dig :roll: !! And fed up with being bitten during the night when Zinzan realises there's no pellets left and she has to make do with hay :roll: :x . And being bitten on the ankle every morning and chased out of my bedroom because she wants breakfast is also not fun :x :roll: !!!

I know she's not trying to be mean, she's just impatient but it still bloody hurts!!!! :lol:

:shock: :lol: naughty bunnies, I got woken up by Amy at 5 this morning too, not sure what she was doing outside my door but was making a racket :shock: :(

Back