• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another blow for Black Bunnies

happybunny

Mama Doe
I was in my local pet sho on Saturday buying hay when I saw a mum and daughter looking at rabbits.

The mum pointed to a yound black male and said "what about that one?".

The daughter replied "No, a black rabbit would make me sad".

I was so annoyed! I have 4 prominently black buns and they do not make me sad. In fact 2 of them are the most cuddlesome buns you would want to know.

I don't think watership down did much for black bunnies :cry: . Oh well a bonus for the black bunnies if they aren't going home with that brat :lol:

Good point!

We have Penny(supposed to be rehoming her! :lol: ) she is a black lop- so cute- personality that would scar a fox though! Slowing getting round it by cuddling her all the time- which she seems to like- just has a thing about her hutch!!

All we need to do now is get her neutered and find her a friend to keep!

Its such ashame, we never realised there was such a problem homing both black and white buns till we were adopted by Jetty and Sooty.
I don't know how anybody can't resist their black smouldering looks :D

My black bun makes me giggle... :lol:

I love the way he flops down on his side to sleep... Mia doesn't do that... so ladylike :lol:

Piper knows that as a black bunny he has to try extra hard to look cute. For example...

:lol:

rabbits3007.jpg

I've not long had my first black bun and I looooooove her. I'm a big fan of them now. Doed the same go for black guineas too?

Back