• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UPDATE on Pepsi from Phill

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Phill as just phoned me and unfortunately Pepsi as passed away, it is a supected brain tumour, awaiting results of post mortem from vets.

Goodnight Pepsi and sleep tight, you were a lucky bun to have had two wonderful homes.xxxx

i am totally gutted, i just dont see how he could have had a brain tumour we would have noticed strange behaviour and he wouldnt have survived 24 hours with it, a human dies instantly from it :?

Im so sorry Debs XXX Thanks Guys for all your wishes, This was taken on sunday night of Pepsi and oakley, Oakley has spent the last 12 hours looking for him XX

DSCF2878.jpg

DSCF2900.jpg

Good night little man XXX

Phill just phoned, post mortem results are back and they cant find anything wrong at all! They checked his whole body but everything was perfect.
They couldnt go into his head because he'd been dead too long or something. So all they can say is some sort of tumour behind his eye.

aaawwwww im sooooo sorry to hear this Debs and Phill :cry: Both of you gave Pepsi a lovely life and doesnt sound like either of you could have done anything to prevent it :cry:
Binky free Pepsi

Back