• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Louise Doorkeepers rescue

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to say how I really enjoyed myself on Sunday :D , the only downside there was nothing to buy :lol: . Louise's rescue is amazing, I loved it. She's got some beautiful rabbits and piggies waiting for homes and the cutest baby lionheads, omg I wish I'd took a big bag. I hadn't realised how marvellous her rescue was, or how big. It would have to be a pretty fantastic forever home to top living there. I bet when a new bunny goes into the rescue they think they've died and gone to heaven. The enclosures are ace and they garage is fantastic, I kept asking Bryn on the way home if we could do our garage like that but he said no :( :lol: . Louise is just lovely too. Hats off to you, you're doing a great job :thumb:

It really was and I was totally in love with a little Ginger baby lionhead :love: , Bryn told Holly we were going to swap her :lol:

I never got to make it :cry: ... I am gutted. We had to pop to see a relative and it turned into one of those cant get away all day & evening things!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: would much rather have been looking at bunnies and pigs.

Awww it's a shame you couldn't go, it's lovely there, very dangerous though, you need to walk round with your eyes closed :lol:

yes she was. I think it was you that walked past while I was looking at her. I thought the longer I stood by her, the more chance my husband would say yes to getting her!

Yes, I was guarding her closely. Hoping to bond her with our 2 young rabbits, just pricing up suitable housing etc!

I stopped by the baby lionheads as well on the way out but got frogmarched back to the car :lol:

to be honest I liked all of them. Have considered getting rid of the husband and getting more rabbits, but unfortunately rabbits can't go to work, pay the mortgage or wash up! :lol:

You can't have Snapdragon - she's mine, mwhahahaha!!!!! You can have this lovely photo instead :)

DSC_0086.jpg

Louise's set-up is just fantastic and it's been great seeing how it's progressed from when I first saw it in May :)

SOAD said:
Just wanted to say how I really enjoyed myself on Sunday :D , the only downside there was nothing to buy :lol: . Louise's rescue is amazing, I loved it. She's got some beautiful rabbits and piggies waiting for homes and the cutest baby lionheads, omg I wish I'd took a big bag. I hadn't realised how marvellous her rescue was, or how big. It would have to be a pretty fantastic forever home to top living there. I bet when a new bunny goes into the rescue they think they've died and gone to heaven. The enclosures are ace and they garage is fantastic, I kept asking Bryn on the way home if we could do our garage like that but he said no :( :lol: . Louise is just lovely too. Hats off to you, you're doing a great job :thumb:

Thank you Tree :D I'm sorry we didn't get to chat :( The ginger lionheads are Poppy and Peony and they are far too gorgeous :roll: and such posers - except when I have the camera out :roll:

I have already paid for the recue being too nice as one of the reservations made got canceled as they stopped somewhere else on the way home and felt sorry for a rabbit in a small hutch and took them instead :? And I am panicking as I have no where to put the baby rabbits when they need to be split up and have lots of rabbits waiting to come in :cry: I also have rabbits in my guinea runs without enough head height. I'm overflowing. I need rabbits to go to new homes :!: They may like it here, but they can't all stay :?

Cavyslave said:
I never got to make it :cry: ... I am gutted. We had to pop to see a relative and it turned into one of those cant get away all day & evening things!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: would much rather have been looking at bunnies and pigs.

We've decided to have opening hours from 2-4pm every Saturday if you would like to come along another week :D

stacy said:
to be honest I liked all of them. Have considered getting rid of the husband and getting more rabbits, but unfortunately rabbits can't go to work, pay the mortgage or wash up! :lol:

I recomend this :D My ex would never have let me do this :lol: :wink:

Snapdragon is a beauty isn't she :D Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you. Thank you for the veggies, they were very much appreciated by all the furries :D

Back