• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone help these freead rabbits?

Aww shame she's decided to rehome because a baby's on the way. They sound like they have good accommodation and just because you're having a baby doesn't mean you have to get rid of them :( OK so they might not get as much attention for the first few months, but they've got each other for company and a good space.

Some people ....... :roll:

Bumpity bump!
They are obviously well cared for. Poor middle aged buns! Someone take them - they are far too tempting for me!

Maybe I should email her and suggest she advertises on RR? She has obviously looked after them and wants them to go somewhere good - not sure frreeads is the best place :?

Spacegirl said:
Maybe I should email her and suggest she advertises on RR? She has obviously looked after them and wants them to go somewhere good - not sure frreeads is the best place :?

worth a try!

Spacegirl said:

As Eve said worth a try- i've done this with a few ads and have either had a nice response or none, but often spotted them on RR later.

Back