• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny. . is home!

littlehayley

Young Bun
After losing Thumper on Wednesday, Harvey's been really depressed so I went to Bath Cats and Dogs Home today to try and find him a friend.

This is the beautiful bunny who will hopefully be coming home next weekend:

Image020.jpg

It's not a very good photo as it was taken from my phone while Harvey and Lily were getting to know eachother.

They said that Lily had a yellow card (usually for dogs to show they've bitten!) because she'd bitten the children in her previous home and apparently growled and attacked people. She's only 10 months old and not neutered so I think it's probably either rough handling from the children or hormonal behaviour. While I was with her she was really friendly and affectionate. She sat for ages while I stroked her nose and ears and showed no aggression towards Harvey. I'm sure once she's neutered on Tuesday she'll be perfectly fine.

I've never had such a tiny bunny before! Her ears are so little and sweet!

Hayley

I've just brought Lily home and let both bunnies run round the garden together. Lily seems a bit scared but Harvey's been good and hasn't chased her round or anything. Here are a couple of photos

P1010047.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010036.jpg

She's sooo sweet!

Hayley

Awwww, they look so adorable together, it's great when a new bun brings a little ray of sunshine back into a lonely heart.

awww she's lovely, and i bet she loves her gorgeous new husbun. love his hair. the last pic of her was so cute. and good for you for not being put off by a bun that has bit in the past. so many people would walk on by and leave her.

Back