• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more bunnies

gizmo

Mama Doe
because of my stupid sister i have now got another rabbit. hes a 3 yr old a REW dwarf lop and hes BRC rung. hes got a problem with his eyes and we were told hes got hay fever :roll: so i need to get my other sister (the vet nurse one) to have a look when she comes round. his claws wernt to bad but 2 of his front claws had grown right round and one was starting to go into his foot and the claws on his back feet are all twisted so i think they were over-grown at sometime. apart from that he seems ok and is a lovely bun.
im also looking after my other sisters (not the stupid one or the vet nurse) for a week while shes away. they have grown so much from when i gave them to her.
so in the space of a week iv taken in my friends 2 guinea pigs, another friends 6 goldfish and a free ads bun.

Back