• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue and Crazy!

TRACEY

Banned
Well day 2 of the bonding with Roger and Dave. Still no aggression. The humping has stopped too!.

R and D go up and smell them and then they chase round and round, is this ok or should we take the little lads out for a while?. Blue and Crazy seem a little scared and try to hide in a corner.

Is this normal, i am guessing it is, I just feel sorry for the little lads being chased and chased :cry: .

Anyway some piccys for you.

Tracey x

Blue:
27082006005Medium.jpg

5 Paces and Turn!
27082006006Custom.jpg

Cuddle Time!
27082006014Custom.jpg

Not sure about the chasing, what happens when R&D catch up with them, or haven't they yet? :lol:

They are gorgeous bunnies btw. :D

Not caught them as such yet!. They all tend to run round in a big circle with the food bowl and whatever else is in their way getting all knocked over. :roll:

Will probably try them again later and again tomorrow.

Tracey x

awwwww they are lovely :love: I wouldn't worry too much about the chasing. If there's not fur flying then it's ok :D my 2 still chase each other sometimes and they have been together for 8 months now

well had another bonding session. Roger and Dave did lots of grooming on Blue and Crazy but they didnt groom them back, they just sat there huddled together. No real chasing this time, I think the little lads are beginning to realise that if they dont run then they wont be chased so they just sat there and let R and D lick them all over :roll:

Good progress you think?.

Thanks for your replies.

Will try again tomorrow!.

Tracey x

Awwww little lads

:love: :love:

Miss you loads boys, but it sounds like you're having so much fun!!

It all sounds good, B & C weren't very good at grooming Wiffles back either :roll: :lol:

Beautiful piccie of Blue :love:

Raine - Yep they are all boys!!.

Day 3 - still no aggression :D . Blue and Crazy seem very content, munched happily on some cauliflower and blackberries this morning!.

They seem more confident today.

Gem - got Blue some willow balls like you wrote on the paperwork you gave us!!!.

Tracey x

Back