• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toys

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
I want some more williow type rabbit toys
Where else can i try other than the chinchilla site,bunny basics,hay experts?

True - they are. Especially if your bunnies are the sort who destroy things really quickly! :lol:

SarahP said:
True - they are. Especially if your bunnies are the sort who destroy things really quickly! :lol:
Yep they are!
And will have 7 from tommorow! :lol:
Although Alfie cant chew anything he has no front teeth!

P@H has a special offer bag of 2 lots of willow stick bundles and 3 willow balls for "4.99 - a saving of £5.

OK so I know lots of people hate P@H, but it's just another option for you. :D

Yes they were really good value but our P & H burnt down in June and really miss not being able to get stuff for the buns! Pam

kitschkitty said:
P@H has a special offer bag of 2 lots of willow stick bundles and 3 willow balls for "4.99 - a saving of £5.

OK so I know lots of people hate P@H, but it's just another option for you. :D
My pets at home didnt have any :(
how much do you think they would cost to post?

bluelop said:
Yes they were really good value but our P & H burnt down in June and really miss not being able to get stuff for the buns! Pam

OMG did they get all of the animals out? :cry:

making willow toys

Hey guys it really is SO easy to make willow toys etc, an the best season for making them is soon here. anyone will have a willow tree growing nearby, just keep your eyes out in field woods or on tree lined roads. the branches are more flexable at this time of year so theyre easier to twist. just pull of 3 thinish twigs and plait them together, pull of the bark from another twig and it makes a very strong natural rope to tie the ends together. you can make any shape by weaving or plaiting but im sure bunnys dont mind what it looks like!

dont worry about damaging a tree by thining a few branches of, willow thrives when it is harvested regually. Or take of a longer pice and literally plant the end in your garden, willow roots and grows very quickly and by next year youll have your own supply.

sometimes I just weave a piece in and out of the mesh on the run and she has hours of fun nibbling. Try it out, its so much fun making something for your bun an watching them enjoy it :D

sorry i do get quite excitied about willow :wave:

OMG did they get all of the animals out?

If that's the one in Basildon, then yeh, I heard that they got them all out! I think they only lost one canary (which are very sensitive to poor air quality/smoke etc...hence they were used by miners back in the day!)

Back