• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and after...

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
...thought you might be interested to see where Molly lived before I got her... :(

RABBITS040.jpg

I think she's happier now... :D
garden18June2006066.jpg

OMG what an absolutely awful and depressing hutch she used to live in :shock: :(

What a lucky lucky bun to have found such a super new home with you! :D

She looks so much more happier and confident now :D

She looks alot happier now, and you can't really blame her either! The state of that old hutch, its depressing looking at it, imagine living in it!

bluebunny said:
Awww bless where was she from?

She was a breeder bun (from somewhere near Coalville), but the breeder was old and terminally ill and really struggled to look after his rabbits towards the end of his life - so I guess she would have ended up in a rescue within a few weeks of when I got her if my Dad hadn't spotted the breeder's advert. He sold Molly to my Dad for £5 and was also asking £5 for the "hutch" :roll: which obviously we didn't want.

I don't think she used to get much exercise (if any) but she was only 6 months old when I got her (so never actually bred from) and ran around like a nutter the first time she was put in a run. :D

She is still quite a scared bunny sometimes, but slowly gaining confidence. :D

Aliandbuns said:
bluebunny said:
Awww bless where was she from?

She was a breeder bun (from somewhere near Coalville), but the breeder was old and terminally ill and really struggled to look after his rabbits towards the end of his life - so I guess she would have ended up in a rescue within a few weeks of when I got her if my Dad hadn't spotted the breeder's advert. He sold Molly to my Dad for £5 and was also asking £5 for the "hutch" :roll: which obviously we didn't want.

I don't think she used to get much exercise (if any) but she was only 6 months old when I got her (so never actually bred from) and ran around like a nutter the first time she was put in a run. :D

She is still quite a scared bunny sometimes, but slowly gaining confidence. :D
I live in coalville :shock:
Awwww poor girl,she has a good home now though :)

Back