• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Place your bets!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
How many is she having and when is she due! Gypsy has been HUGE forever and I keep telling everyone, she must be due any day now as she physically can't get any bigger! And then she does! The photos just don't show how big she is! She is at least three inches out each side from what she normally is! I guess 5, my bf guesses six, but I've heard of guinea pigs having 8! (please god no!) Plus I've been saying she'll have them everyday! The winner will get nothing lol, apart from pictures on here of the mini pigs!

MVC-936S.jpg

MVC-935S.jpg

She had three last time, but she wasn't half as big as she is now! I was thinking Tuesday too! Lol. I'll keep you all posted, the thing I love most about mini pigs is you can get photos straight away and they're all pinging around the hutch! Poor Gypsy, carrying them for ages, then being driven mad by them when they finally come out!

She had five this morning, but unfortunately one was dead. The other four are very lively and are bullying their step dad. Photos will follow asap.

Back