• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Colin need a new name?

Honeybun

Warren Scout
colin1.jpg

Does this little chap need a new name? Colin seems a bit unbunnyish.

He was a stray handed into a vet surgery, so they have no idea what his name was and he doesn't really know his name.

Maybe he should have an M name to go with Mia his gf to be?

YES!! :lol: :lol:

Seriously, no I think its a great name, never met a bunny called Colin before

I'd give him a new name as I don't like the name Colin for a bunny (probably something to do with the builder next door being a Colin!).

How about Mickey, Morris, Murphy or Mac? Sorry I'm not that good with names!

Yeh.. I agree Colin isn't very bunny like and he is too cute to be called Colin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should start a poll :lol:

I love really random names for bunnies, so I love the name Colin. But he looks like a Beau to me, he's bootiful :love:

does colin need a new name

YES please :) Colin is the name of my ex-husband :( :evil: please don't label that gorgeous bunny with a rotten name like colin :( :wink: only animal I have seen with the name Colin was a COBRA :shock: :lol: very apt :lol:

Reminds me of the dog on Spaced (another channel 4 comedy I love) he was called Colin!

The bun does look like a Colin, sorry!

I think he quite suits Colin :lol: But if you want an "M" name then how about Max? Or if you want to keep some comedy value then go the whole hog and call him Maximus! :lol:

Sorry, don't like colin, this bun is far too cute to be a Colin ..... what about Will (as in Will Smith, Men 'buns' in Black).

What about Magic Or Merlin (I loovvvee Merlin, think v.cool name 4 bunny), or as he's black Midnight or Magpie?

:D

Back