• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos of J&C :D

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Here are a few photos of my two, haven't been any for a while and they feel left out :lol: :lol:

"Yum yum... broccoli!"
1.jpg

2.jpg

"That eating and running around as hard work! Time for a nap!"
3.jpg

I love this photo :D Just forget about the bin bag :lol: (Yes the hutches are quite small... they're only in them at night :D)
4.jpg

I was looking for the bunnies... then I heard a noise and found them both in Clio's bedroom! :eek: :eek:
5.jpg

This should have been a lovely photo of them lying down next to each other then people on other side of fence made a REALLY loud noise and scared them :roll:
6.jpg

And aww, this is cute :D
7.jpg

And a random video of them hopping around in house, I got bored! (towels are on kitchen floor because Clio won't walk on lino :lol: )

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Those pics are so cute!! :love: :love:

Love the one with the tree too :D :lol: And the one where they are snuggles in the carrier is gorgeous too!!! :love:

<Prepares bag to bunny nap> :twisted:

Aliandbuns said:
woodstock said:
Ahhhhhhh!!!!! It's a freak of nature - Double ended rabbit!

It's like the pushme-pullyou out of Dr Dolittle. :lol:

Very cute pics :D

Ahh yes! That's what I was trying to think of!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again everyone! :D :D

sparklefairy said:
awwwwwwww :D they are beautiful! you should post pics of them more often :D

Thanks Rainbow :D
I just get worried people will get bored of them or think I'm annoying :oops: :oops:

Back