• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HULL-Small Furries Open Day 03/09/06

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all

If any of you live in around the Hull area please come along and see us and show your support!! it's not a huge event but a nice afternoon to have some serious bunny chats, cup of tea, see some rescue bunnies, buys some bunny themed gifts and help raise money to help bunnies!!
I will be there selling my bunny creations and will be making a donation from my sales and Bunnymyhoney will be there too as she has kindly offered to help me, so we would love to see you there!

it would be lovely to meet you all, hope you can hop by!!

Bunnies/G Pigs/Small Furries Open Fundraising Day at Hull Animal Welfare Trust, South Cave, E. Yorks

SUNDAY, 3RD September 2006 – 12 – 3 p.m.

Includes:- advice centre (Jo Hunt vet nurse/bunny owner) / cake stall/ tombolo/ VB Hutches.com (Murray and Stacey bunny owners) Bunny Creations (small gifts Lisa Hodgson – Grimsby) + more…………………

Come and support your local Rabbit and Small Furries Shelter.

Tel 01430 423986

Back