• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scrapbook page?

Dobbin

Mama Doe
I just wondered if anybody had done a scrapbbok page on their rabbit - i plan to do a whole book on my baby over time - i just wondered if anybody would share their ideas please?

Sue
xx

Am nearly at the end of my babys scrapbook...
Did one for her from the moment I got her - up to her first birthday ... and some other random pages to...
It's so much fun !!! - although it can be hard to find some embellishments... especially rabbit ones :)

Snowflakes mummy said:
Am nearly at the end of my babys scrapbook...
Did one for her from the moment I got her - up to her first birthday ... and some other random pages to...
It's so much fun !!! - although it can be hard to find some embellishments... especially rabbit ones :)

Do we get to see pictures when you're done?!?! It sounds great :D

Leah xx

hiya
You will be pleased to know there is an article in Bunny Mad magazine that i have written all about creating a scrapbook for you bunny along with some ideas and pictures! i love scrapbooking!!!
Hope you enjoy it when it arrives!

I have loads of different rubber stamps of rabbits. I'd be happy to stamp them on a couple of pieces of card if you'd like. You can cut them out, colour them in and use them to decorate your pages. I'll see if I can upload some images later.

I am hoping to do the same - do one from the day i got him! I have brought a new album and some blank pages but i do agree getting bunny embellishments is a nightmare!! Dog, cat or fish is fine but stuff for a bunny seems near on impossible! If anyone does find any please do let me know. Thank you.

That album is beautiful.

I can't wait to get the magazine.

Sue
xx

KateCo said:
I have loads of different rubber stamps of rabbits. I'd be happy to stamp them on a couple of pieces of card if you'd like. You can cut them out, colour them in and use them to decorate your pages. I'll see if I can upload some images later.

ooh yes please im starting to feel all creative :lol:

Back