• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Speying after bonding

Apache

Mama Doe
Alfred and his new wife are still very happy together - I finally settled on Milly as name for her, its a little more femine than Maddie.

Milly isn't neutered and I would prefer to get her done, she is 10 months old, but has only been with Alfred for a week now.

How long should I leave it before getting her done?

And should I keep them seperate for a few days after she has been done, or put her back in with him straight away?

Thanks

Jx

PS - Kay & Karen - she is so lovely, she runs up to me wanting to be stroked, and if I stroke Alfred, she sticks her head under my hand as if to say "Me me!"

I would just make an appointment and take them both to the vet's. This way you wont break the bond. This is what I plan when Mhairi gets spayed end of sept.

So glad they are still getting on. They make a lovely couple and Milly couldn't have gone to a better home.

Back