• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Porky

Lind80

Mama Doe
Porky was having cuddles today before he leaves for his new home with Bluebunny (Marie) on Monday :( I have got quite attached to the soppy fella!

DSCN2889.jpg

Tickle my belly a bit more please mum!

DSCN2890.jpg

DSCN2891.jpg

He laid on his back in my arms for about 40 minutes this afternoon!

Porky!!! Awww what a gorgeous boy :love:
Make sure Marie posts tons and tons of pictures of him, otherwise she can't have him :wink: :lol:

Leah xx

Melndan said:
Lind80 said:
Melndan said:
bluebunny said:
Lind80 said:
:lol: :lol:
I better not meet mel and her hand over a emptey carrier or one with a toy rabbit in it :lol:

Now would I do that???????????? :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

But I might :wink: :twisted:

Dan's seen Theo and Corey on the other thread and said we'll have them :lol: :lol: He thinks they are gorgeous!!!!!!

OMG MEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melndan said:
Lind80 said:
Melndan said:
bluebunny said:
Lind80 said:
I better not meet mel and her hand over a emptey carrier or one with a toy rabbit in it :lol:

Now would I do that???????????? :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

But I might :wink: :twisted:

Dan's seen Theo and Corey on the other thread and said we'll have them :lol: :lol: He thinks they are gorgeous!!!!!!

Marvellous!! I will get the other pet carrier out for them tomorrow! :D :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Only problem is I have only bought one carrier with me for Porky and erm........ havn't got a spare hutch or run. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :love: :love: :love:
I Want Him ( jumps up and down and stamps feet)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
He is just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :love: :love: :love:
I Want Him ( jumps up and down and stamps feet)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Theo and Corey are almost identical :D

Back