• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I find rubber matting?

Honeybun

Warren Scout
I need some to form the base of Mia and Colin's pen when they move in together.

Mia currently only has carpet, but she is fully litter trained.

PLus I'm hoping to replace the carpet in that room soon.

Or do people have any other ideas? The only other one I could think of was lino glued to a piece of wood/plastic.

Hi.. think id suggest lino laid on the carpet.. thats what im planning to do when i move into our new house cos Nala still insists weeing on the floor next to the litter trays :roll:

make sure they don't eat it though - I had a rubber doormat and Benny would head straight for it as it was sooooo delicious! Barmy bunny :roll:

the girls eat whatever carpet I have on the shed floor too, and Benny's always eaten carpet although Maa and Tia never have - I would stick lino down with my lot, or put a batten around the edge - carpet's a pain to get clean too :?

I use rubber stable matting under my run, which is excellent, and comes in 6ft x 4 ft peices, so there is no joins, and is really easy to keep clean.

Jx

Apache said:
I use rubber stable matting under my run, which is excellent, and comes in 6ft x 4 ft peices, so there is no joins, and is really easy to keep clean.

Jx

it comes in lots of different thicknessess too, theres some on ebay at good prices.

Back