• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blasted hormones!

Jaypot

Mama Doe
We are 99% sure this is why Jasper is not eating - he is desperate to mate :shock: Have phoned the vet and are waiting to see what she has to say :?
The poor boy - it's actually quite sad to see - we have seen this twice before - they just can't settle and can't eat - they don't know what is wrong and it gets them so confused :(
We have a line of buns here willing to do the castration for him :shock:
I don't know how the heck we are going to cope till Tuesday - it's sooo unfair on him :(
Bloody hormones, blasted hormones ..........

Awwww poor Jasper :(
Have you tried giving him a soft toy to.....errrrmmmmm...'relieve himself' with? I have found that useful in the past....Well, not ME but the frustrated Buck :oops: :roll: :lol:
Or perhaps he cant manage it with his poorly leg
Hope all goes well for him on Tuesday

Janex

i had the same thing with whisper he ran up and down my frontroom for 2 days, banged his foot all night :roll: humped my legs (whilst biting :roll: ) and would hardley eat, he has sinced settled since i have had him neutered thanks godness

Eve x

My poor Hawthorn is tormented too, and the poor lad has snuffles and isn't well enough for the op :cry: I feel so bad for him :cry:

Back