• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Martha-U/DSunday 27th August 2145hrs+ PICCIE

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Martha!!

MiscPics140.jpg

She is 6 and has lots of problems. She was handed over to ARC because her owners were leaving England and moving to.....SCOTLAND :roll: :roll:
Anyway, full update later but just wanted you to see her. She is a poor wee Bun and very sore :cry:

Janex

Awwww poor Martha, she looks so sad - but I bet that won't last for long now she's with you Jane! By the sound of it, her owners have done her a BIG favour in the long run.

[sarcastic mode]I can totally understand why the owners didn't want to take her with them, though, who on earth could possibly consider taking a bun all that way [/sarcastic mode]

Oooh yowee, poor girl! Is that a wound caused by a BRC ring? Good thing that she is absolutely in the best of mummy and veterinary hands now to get her to the best possible health and happiness!

We can only assume that her previous owners cut the BRC ring off, but not before it had eaten into her leg, damaging the nerves. So she has no feeling below that wound :cry: The leg is really useless and I suspect she may loose it :cry: Not a 'small deal' for a 6 year old Rabbit :cry: At the moment she is on antibiotics and pain relief and will see Christabel again on Tuesday.

Janex

Back