• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dobbin in his new home!!!

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Well Dobbin has arrived in his new house - and he loves it! We are so pleased, here is some pictures to show you.

I am a very proud bunny mommy because he immediately started using his litter tray - he does not go in his bed anymore - only in the litter tray!! YAY. We actually saw him leave his bed go down to the litter tray and then back up to bed - awwww bless him. His bed is on the second floor of his hutch!!

We put him in his hutch first off so he started with a familiar place!

oh i say - the doors been left open - do you think they meant to?
DSCN1471.jpg

Do you think i could manage that little jump?
DSCN1471.jpg

oh i say - this is rather nice!
DSCN1476.jpg

emmmm - a food corner i like that!
DSCN1483.jpg

wow - i can hide under my hutch!
DSCN1485.jpg

My mom will be so proud of me using my litter tray!
DSCN1500.jpg

what a fantastic view - i can see the whole garden from here!
DSCN1497.jpg

I wonder where this goes to?
DSCN1496.jpg

Wow i love my new run! Specially this box!
DSCN1535.jpg

What do people think? Do you think he likes it?!

sue
xx

It looks fab! Any chance of some more pictures from further out so we can see more? Sorry if you've put them in a thread else where :?

when he is better and has been done we will be looking to get him a friend!

YEs i did post pictures i think they are in this section somewhere, i will see if i can find them

sue
xx

wow looks like a fantastic home.. is it a shed? I think its safe to say he approves by the looks of those photos :wink: :lol: He is such a cutie :D

I bet he is have a great time exploring his new home :p :p :p and well done Dobbin for using the litter tray :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

He certainly looks a happy little bun in there - I love watching rabbits explore new places - Molly becomes a sausage-rabbit cos she pokes her face in places but leaves her back legs way behind. :lol:

Back