• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MAGGIE...GOOD NEWS..a piccie

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Maggie our troublesome bun who was dumped in a cemetary , had 4 lovely babies , was spayed only to take out her stiches , then her staples and ended up wearing a daffodil collar has had some good fortune at last . :?

She had a date yesterday with lovely Misty a lively lionhead cross who looks just like a chunkier version of her . well they were together all day yesterday and last night in my big run and this morning i caught them sat side by side for a few mins before ran ran off again .
its looking realy good and i think by tomorrow they will be riding off into the sunset together. :love:
Maggie has been a proper madam ...shell def be the boss in this partenership :wink:

will get some pics later

Angie

111053.jpg

misty and maggie .

After all shes been through maggie has gone to her foreva home with her new husbun misty :love:

Back