• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got Poppys friend!

poppy180

Warren Scout
this is Bugsy
DSC00162.jpg

not the one we were going to get, the rescue phoned me to say he had just come in, very tame and wanting a loving home, his 13 yr old owner had grown out of him and family didin't want to keep him! Hes a dutch

Funny they were going on holiday this w/e aswell :?

Hes had lots of cuddles, and seems to like his hutch, hes 11 months old, going to the vets tues for consultation for his op, and getting poppys nails done, now got 2 identical red carry boxes for them. Sorry the pictures are so big

so exited! :p and happy I have a rescue bunny

Here is poppy for those who haven't seen her - arn't i the proud mom ?!
100_0923.jpg

got her from a local breeder in Brownhills, walsall my parents found the breeder when they asked the place where they got the hutch. She is my first ever bun wouldn't get another from a breeder, knowing what i know now about the amount in rescues.
:(

the person we got her from showed them, she was in a 3ft long 2ft high cage with her mom and 4 of her sisters! now i know what i know from here! she was very clean though - don't think shed been handled much compared to how well bugsy handles!

where did you get Oli from?

Back