• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell & her buns - good news :D

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Hey all!

Helen can't get on here at the moment but has told me to tell you that she's getting her lovely Keira and Theo back tomorrow! :D :D :D :D

Not sure of details yet... I'm sure she'll be able to fill us all in soon ;)

my dad is a police officer, well was, retired after 30 yrs in feb, but hey, so he went there, lay down the law, and bribed with getting the kids a guinea pig and they can have our spare hutch, so they said yes!!yaya!! :lol:

tinkerbell said:
my dad is a police officer, well was, retired after 30 yrs in feb, but hey, so he went there, lay down the law, and bribed with getting the kids a guinea pig and they can have our spare hutch, so they said yes!!yaya!! :lol:

thats brilliant, am pleased for you. :D

Can you persuade them to get two piggies??? They need company as much, if not more than bunns.

Thats brilliant news Tinkerbell, I'm so pleased for you :D :D :D Good old Dad!!!!! And they're better off with piggies if they HAVE to have animals. I hope they take good care of them. Maybe you could print off some care sheets and stick them in with the hutch?? 8) And the best thing to come out of the whole sorry situation is you can see clearly what an ass your ex is and how much better off you are without him! :p

absoloutly!yes im going to get two, just been reading up on them, and so il get two and im taking your advice peedie pixie and im printing care sheets thanks guys xxxxxxxxxxxxx

F A N T A S T I C !!!!!!!

Gosh we have all been on edge waiting for news...well done Dad!!!

Lets have some pictures when you get them home

tinkerbell said:

Well done to your dad! :D :D

Back