• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji overload!!!!!!!!

Ali

Warren Veteran
Benji having a great time playing in the garden enjoying the sunshine, today :D :p :D and also in his hutch,
(which he now has full use off as Bella is indoors recovering)

I hope you enjoy them :p :p

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

Oh my goodness he is just the cutest bunny!!! I'd love to have a bunny like Benji!!!

He looks like he is enjoying himself in the garden and in his hutch. Lucky Benji. Sending lots of snuggles!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Ooooooh he's gorgeous :love: I've been on holiday for a month and didn't know you had him,i'm so pleased for you he's such a sweetie (and mustn't forget how lovely little Bella is too :love: )

Wizbit said:
Oh Ali, he is just too cute.... what a fab hutch too, your two obviously live in style!! :lol:

Oh they do live in style :lol: :lol: :lol: my daughter has said she wants to be a rabbit, as they are spoilt rotten :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jayne said:
Ooooooh he's gorgeous :love: I've been on holiday for a month and didn't know you had him,i'm so pleased for you he's such a sweetie (and mustn't forget how lovely little Bella is too :love: )

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you, :love: :love: :love:

He is Gorgeous!!!

What a lovely hutch he has and that grass is sooooooooooo green mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Lucky Benji :D

... I like your decking by the way!

Bunnysam said:

He is Gorgeous!!!

What a lovely hutch he has and that grass is sooooooooooo green mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Lucky Benji :D

... I like your decking by the way!

Thank you to everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww what beautiful photos! :love: :love: I love that hutch too!! :D :D

Hope we're going to get this many photos of Bella once she's recovered ;)

xEMMAx said:
Awww what beautiful photos! :love: :love: I love that hutch too!! :D :D

Hope we're going to get this many photos of Bella once she's recovered ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Thank you, Thank you Emma, and yes you will be fed up with the photos once I start to bond Bella with Benji :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
awwww hes a babe we need more piccies of the gorgeous Bella though too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok will do!!!! I find some more pictures of Bella for you :p :p :p :p

Benjiandbarney said:
Awwwwwwwww I love him, how adorable! He looks exactly my Barney did (RIP Barney!). Sooooo gorgeous :p

He's a cheeky little monkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back