• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Jasper

Jaypot

Mama Doe
I had to take Jasper to the vets this morning as he had not eaten overnight and was not eating much yesterday :? He had all the normal tummy rubs and Infacol but I thought it best to take him so they could feel his tummy properly :?
Saw a vet called Cath - seems quite nice and spoke to Jasper so nicely :D She had a good look at his leg and found another fracture higher up the leg which no-one knew about :x I am soooo angry 'cos the pain that poor boy must have gone through when it happened :x
Anyway, Cath could feel some gas and his tummy was a bit doughy so he got the Metoclopramide and I gave him more Infacol at home - he is to go back later if he doesn't start eating :? He is playing, washing, snoozing and generally looking fine - have just got him some dandies and grass from the garden to see if he'll munch that.
It could be that he has got pain, he could have a bit of a colicky tummy or it could be due to the fact that he has matured now and needs the snip :shock:
He is booked in for next Tuesday to have his leg x-rayed and the vet is going to do all she can to save it :D If he is well enough and his tummy problems are sorted out he will also have the snip :shock:
So fingers crossed that Jasper starts to eat properly and that it is just a slight hiccup with him :? I don't like it when they don't eat :(

Back