• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Open days this weekend.

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
Most of the work is now done at the rescue, the new enclosures are occupied, the babies are beautiful, and we are overflowing with animals needing new homes.

I know it is short notice but I have just aquired some very enthusiastic help and they are organising me! So we are having two mini Open Day events this weekend to hopefully free some space for the many animals needing a place in the rescue. They will be from 2-4 on Sunday and from 10-12 on Monday. Animals can be reserved on the day. We have lots of beautiful babies to meet and admire, but they won't be available for a few months. So if you would like to rehome a rabbit or guinea pig, or just want to see the rescue please come along. The address is:
557 Evesham Road
Crabbs Cross
Redditch
Worcestershire
B97 5JP

I would of loved to have come but we have already made plans for the weekend. :(

Post lost of photos! :D :wink:

Louise

I'll try to pop over, but I'm not promising to adopt any rabbits (I have been limited to 4 :( ), but is there anything I could bring in way of a donation?

I would love to pop over but I am in Kent :cry:

I hope the day(s) go really well for you and you manage to find some homes for the little bunsters. Good luck :D

stacy said:
I'll try to pop over, but I'm not promising to adopt any rabbits (I have been limited to 4 :( ), but is there anything I could bring in way of a donation?

Fruit or veg would be very appreciated:) It is hard to meet demand!
And they demand very hard, very frequently.....

wheek wheeek wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

and thump whuffle whuffle thump :roll:

Might be able to pop over Monday, although I'm not allowed any more buns at the moment, but can help if you need it? :)

Fruit or veg would be very appreciated:) It is hard to meet demand!
And they demand very hard, very frequently.....

wheek wheeek wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

and thump whuffle whuffle thump

Great, hope to see you Sunday! :D

Just got back form Louise's :D Awww, it was so lovely to see how big the babies are getting. There were loads of people there, so I hope some bunnies and piggies find lovely new homes :)

I had to try reeeeeally hard not to bunny-nap a few, in particular Lily and her brood, Brer and Sassia, Oberon and Titania, Treebeard and Dahlia, the beautiful Snapdragon and my gorgeous Starbuck :love:

IMG_2641.jpg

I am working hard on persuading my parents (who came with me) into adopting. Mom was amazed to see Maple, the freeads bun I took to Louise as he looks so happy and healthy now :)

Here are a couple of pics I took, but my Dad took more so will post them later hopefully.

The new enclosures: (sorry the pics are pants!)
IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

Some more pics of Louise's buns :love:

Snapdragon (I love her!)
DSC_0087.jpg

Maple (the freeads bun I rescued) and Maya
DSC_0083.jpg

A camera-shy Lily and her babies
DSC_0090.jpg

Can't remember this one's name, but my parents are in love!
DSC_0095.jpg

Back