• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PWS run order problems

kayjay

Warren Veteran
I'm having problems getting the run I ordered nearly 3 weeks ago now, and am wondering if this was normal?

I ordered one and received payment slip within 2 days. She told me the run would be with me within about 5 working days. After a week I rung and she looked into it and said she couldn't understand what had gone wrong but would send another. I rang last Monday to say one still hadn't arrived and she assured me it was on the way. I rang today as it STILL hasn't arrived. She now says that the night delivery people say my postcode doesn't exist!! I've asked for one to be sent immediately for delivery tomorrow as Pippa's now been waiting for nearly 3 weeks. I'm not hopeful though ....

Has anyone else had a problem with this company?

I got mine fine but - they did leave it outside my front door :roll: :roll: :x when I wasn't in - luckily it was still there when I got home.

I wonder if they have done the same with you and someone has walked off with it :?:

Just a thought as it could have easily happened when they delievered mine.

I bought several PWS runs to join together over a period of time. I never had a problem with PWS but I did have problems with their courier on a number of occasions - so much so that when I bought the later ones I requested that they send them via a different courier, which they did do for me. Might be worth a go?

I ordered 2 a couple of weeks ago. I had them delivered to work but had the day off when they arrived. When I got home there was only 1 run and I was worried that they wouldn't send me the other one because I didn't sign for it. I rang them and they sent out the second run and it arrived the next day.

Could you try and have it delivered to another address? I get terrible problems getting things delivered to my house because no one recognises the postcode (and we've been there 2 years) because it's a new build. Therfore I have everything sent to work.

Back