• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one of my boarders

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I had to have one of my boarders pts yesterday poor thing. He had a dental on Wednesday as he as very chronic dental problems and the Orthodontist Vet said it was the last dental he could have as his jaw was crumbling and basically he would have to be on metacam for life and eventually he would just stop eating. I brought him home and he wouldn't except any food or anything, I think the poor little chap had just had enough so I took him back yesterday and there was no other option as my vet said she could hospitalise him and give him another 24hrs but it would only prolong his suffering.

goodnight sweep and sleep tight.

You did the very kindest thing for Sweep. He will now be at The Bridge with teeth restored to full health and gratitude in his little heart to you for ensuring he did not suffer.

Janex

Back