• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny over load-15 weeks old castor mini rex :)

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
took loads of picture today of the 3 left out of 5 from my litter.

hummm wots this then
wotsthisthen.jpg

ooooh its camara...why didnt u say so...
peekaboo.jpg

...like my pose
likemypose.jpg

the terrible 3
terrible3.jpg

right im off (the buck it good at jumpin over pens)
escapeartist.jpg

can i make it
canimakeit.jpg

now for the real poses
dont ask how i got them to pose cause it took ages :lol:
all3castors.jpg

we r bored...wonder if we can escape that way
wotsoverthere.jpg

castor doe
castordoe2.jpg

other castor doe
castordoe1.jpg

castor buck
castorbuckpic.jpg

castorbuck.jpg

awww they'r gorgeous! Nice 2 see Im not the only 1 re-cycling my Avon boxes too :wink: :wink: , I fill 1 right up with straw, and turn the other upside down and cut 'doors' at wither end as a tunnel/hidey hole. they luv 'em!

thanx for the comments :D :D :D

lucyj said:
awww they'r gorgeous! Nice 2 see Im not the only 1 re-cycling my Avon boxes too :wink: :wink: , I fill 1 right up with straw, and turn the other upside down and cut 'doors' at wither end as a tunnel/hidey hole. they luv 'em!

hehe yes out next door neighbour gives them to us, always try to think of new ways to use them, but they never last long with our lot soon as they have jumped on them a few times and tossed them about :lol:

OMG they're so cute and cheeky looking! I Like the one where one of them is jumping out of the run! They're so much alike, I'd never be able to tell them apart!

(shudders at the thought of 3 identical Zoe's!)

Back