• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert-U/D -27th August-He Has a Complaint.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has had difficulty eating again and I have had to put him back on mushed up feed. Christabel will examin his mouth this morning and if his remaining teeth have spured she will attempt a GA/Dental.
I cannot even think about loosing Uncle A so soon after Orlaith :cry: :cry:
Please send some good vibes his way.
I think I need IV Valium.. :roll: :cry:

Janex

Oh Jane you really are having a hard time at the moment. Me and the piggies have everything crossed for Uncle A tommorow x

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I hope he's ok Jane, sending you both lots of love and healing vibes :love:

I've got my fingers crossed for the little man today! I hope it goes okay. Will be thinking of you today.

Lindsey

loads of positive vibescoming your way today (but ill have to keep some back for my old Thumper cos as you know he goes for a dental too this morning . )

i shall leave my computer on all morning and keep checking for updates on unkle A .

i ll be thinking of you jane :?

Angie

Everythin is crossed here for you and Unky A, hope all goes well and remember we are ALL thinking about you and sending those healing vibes!!

Back