• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Basics Hi Fi

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone else trialling this?

It smells gorgeous *drools* Has a massive fibre content and gets my vote if the mob will eat it

So far its been tried on one bun, he preferred SS :? :roll:

I forgot to mention one of the guinea pigs tried to kill me for some, so he got a little bit as well :oops: :lol:

I got some today - so i'll try em out on it tonight...

Mind you, they currently get A&P (Tuesday was feed this at the rescue), and excel (what egg used to get) atm, so it's going to be a three way pellet feed!

I got mine today too - the fibre content is brilliant and it smells great. Haven't tried it yet though.

Speaking of prefering one food over another, when I first changed from Excel to SS, the buns looked at me like I was mad and completely ignored the SS pellets, but now they bite my fingers off for it!

We got ours today too. Gonna try it out tomo. They all love SS but Rosie eats anything so if she doen't like it then I think they might have a problem! :lol: :lol:

My two picked out the SS and left that :lol: . At first Daisy lunged at the bunny basics stuff too, but once she realised there was SS mixed in she ate all that and left the rest. They will eat it sometime before I feed them next, but they weren't exactly enthusiastic about it :lol: .

Hi all thank you for the initial feedback, but as this product is still in Trial can we not post comments.

This is the first of maybe many taste tests,

Thank you

Back