• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn- Coping With His Loss..U/D A Bit About Nomad Added

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
....thanks to Miss Bunny Penny......

MiscPics134.jpg

:D :D

Early days in the bonding process but so far so good!!

Janex

Aw bless, they look lovely toghether Jane.

I love her name, I can imagine Flynn saying 'the name's Flynn...' or 'I'll have a carrot juice, shaken not stirred' :lol: ( :oops: sorry, getting carried away).

Good luck with the bonding process, i'm sure Orlaith would be pleased with Flynn getting a new friend to cheer him up. :D

Miss Bunny Penny was going to be bonded with Nomad. But Nomad was very.......Errrrrmmmmm...'amorous' with her :oops: :oops: and I was worried she might get fed up with him and get cross. Nomad is such an ickle Bun with wobbly back legs so I am concerned that the rather feisty Miss Bunny Penny would hurt him.
So Nomad has moved pens and now has four new next door neighbours, Uncle Albert and Cerys on one side and Ned and Bernie on t'other. Maggie also comes to see him and acts like a complete TART infront of his pen :roll: :roll:

Janex

The two of them look very happy :D
Naughty Maggie being a tart to Nomad :no:
Bet he loves every minute of it though :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Nomad obviously liked her very very much :oops: :lol: I did think that Miss Bunny Penny was his girlfriend :? hee-hee! I'll never forget how loud that little bun can buzz and hum :shock: :lol: :lol:

Looks promising between Flynn and Miss Bunny-Penny, I'm sure Orlaith would approve.

The lovely Nomad must have softened Miss Bunny-Penny's grouchiness towards other buns just in time for a need like this, hope it continues to go well!

*cough*morepicsofNomadtooplease*cough*

sparklefairy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nomad obviously liked her very very much :oops: :lol: I did think that Miss Bunny Penny was his girlfriend :? hee-hee! I'll never forget how loud that little bun can buzz and hum :shock: :lol: :lol:

Forget the Buzz and Humm, he needed all his energy for the endless HUMPING :roll:
Miss Bunny Penny would only tolerate so much and I was just too worried that she'd hurt the delicate little chap.

Janex

Well I guess as he was a breeder buck for 4 years, the habit is pretty well ingrained! It's been a good 6 weeks or so since he was neutered though isn't it?!

AlisonA said:
Well I guess as he was a breeder buck for 4 years, the habit is pretty well ingrained! It's been a good 6 weeks or so since he was neutered though isn't it?!

Well Nomad seems not to have noticed some-one has defused his plums!!

:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Janex

Back