• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrrr... why do stupid people think I'm a loony???

toffee

Mama Doe
I was quite drunk on Sunday night and was talking to the pub landlady about her nephew's rabbit.

Her nephew has a male rabbit. She said they were thinking of getting him a friend so I said "Oh, is he neutered?" She gave me a funny look and said "No, we're going to get another boy rabbit". :shock:

I tried to explain to her that 2 entire boy rabbits will more than likely rip each other to shreds :( . I urged her to consider getting him neutered and get a girlie friend for him but she just looked at me like I was mad :evil: :roll: .

I just know that if she does get another rabbit it will end up fighting with the other rabbit and, as she doesn't know that buns need to be carefully introduced, that the rabbits won't get on :( . She'll end up with 2 rabbits that fight non stop and ultimately one dead and one severely injured :( .

Grrr.... why does she think I'm a loony?? :evil: :roll: Why can't she just appreciate that I know more about rabbits than she does???? :oops:

Sorry for rant but really angry and really worried for this bun :( .

I did give her the local rescues number in the hope she might give them a call. At least then they can tell her it's a bad idea. :roll:

YOU DID YOUR BEST AND GIVING HER THE number to a rescue will help as she may think about what you have said, even if she initially thought you were mad, dont worry about that i have been called alot worse :roll: :roll: one guy told me he doesnt know how i rehome because i am to prodantic (i thought that was quite a complement :lol: :lol: )

but some people are ignorant and cant be helped so sad because altermately the bunnies will pay :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm hoping that by giving the number for the rescue she will call thinking that the bunnies are free (as a lot of people do). The lady at the rescue will put her straight if she does call.

Back