• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

,Grumpy Thumps..ABSESS ..updaTE WEDS

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Grumpy Thumps is not well :( :(
noticed he wasnt himself last 2 days . Last night he had a wet chin and a snotty nose. Started him on baytrill and made vet appointment for teatime today .
This morning he has done some mucasy poos and he is just sat looking very miserable . :?
Flopsy keeps snuggling up to him and licking his face :)

realy hope it is only his teeth spurs again .

could do with some vibes please guys :?

Just as i thought . grumpy Thumper has a huge spur on his back tooth again . Its just the one causing probs again and its due to it growing across his tongue instead of up . so no matter how much hay etc he eats it will never wear down .

So hes off for yet another dental in the morning . its only about 11 week since the last one.

my poor old man . 8 is such an old age to keep having a dental every 2 to 3 months .
i ll feel sick now untill i know hes ok . :cry:

Angie our two old boys are having a Dental tomorrow!!
Uncle A has been having problems eating today and we are off to see Christabel at 1000hrs tomorrow.
Lots of positive vibes heading Thumpers way.

Janex

Will be thinking of you and Thumper today Angie.
Uncle A is going through the same..... :cry:

Janex

PS I have the Valium, can you get the Wine in..... :roll: :roll:

xx

PS I have the Valium, can you get the Wine in.....

cosider it done :thumb:
ooooh po just realised im childminding so wont be able to steady my nerves with alchohol till after 6.30 :shock: :? otherwise ill be charged with drunk in charge of children :roll:

Thumper has recovered from his dental ok but we have had some bad news .
It seems Thumper has an abssess under his teeth . he has had this once before and it cleared up quite quickly with baytril .
This time though it seems much worse .

i thought there was more to it than a spur this time i just wish i could have been wrong .

i ve just put him back in with Flopsy (who has been lost without him all day)and she is washing him all over bless her . I think she must know that he feels ill poor lad .

I realy cant lose my grumpy old man now :cry:

healing vibes please :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back