• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 4 days to go

bluebunny said:
Untill i get porky
Im soooooo excited :)

I so must have missed what or who "porky" is - all I thought is what have you been eating lately and why do you need to put on weight within 4 days :oops: !

Caz

Re: 4 days to go

Caz said:
bluebunny said:
Untill i get porky
Im soooooo excited :)

I so must have missed what or who "porky" is - all I thought is what have you been eating lately and why do you need to put on weight within 4 days :oops: !

Caz

RSCN2795.jpg

Porky Pie

Porky said he can't wait, he has been getting all excited and doing lots of little binkys :lol:

Woo hoo hoo!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
I can't wait to meet this gorgeous fella and have I the honour of passing him over to his new mummy!!!! :lol:

Caz said:
bluebunny said:

Aww gorgeous - you deserve him - you've waited long enough for a Hustlander to come into rescue :wink: don't pretend you haven't!

Their eyes are so startling :love: .

Trying not to giggle at the "breeder" wondering why her bunnies weren't mating - Porky is obviously not a gay rabbit then!

Caz
Oh i have im not scared to admit :) it just didnt think it would ever happen! :D

I know, I'm really pleased he is going to such a good home! He is such a sweetie though, he is a real pleasure to have! The other two are much much better now and are really softies too!

Porky said he is looking forward to meeting you :D

Back