• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Gotcha day!!! and new herbage!! from Burgess excel!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!! my gorgeous girl!!!
Its been a year today since I got my beautiful baby girl....
And so as a present for her ( not that I need an excuse) I got her a large hay tunnel for her to eat and run through and stuff! and filled up her treat herself box that I bought from bunny basics ages ago.!!!

Sorry I havent been on in forever!!!
I've been in Canada and shes ben way at the rabbit ritz - where hmmm she was incredibly naughty!!!
The morning I went to pick her up -
she had apparently managed to escape from a secure run!? jumped onto anotheer run brought the roof craashing in on the bunnies there and was running around with them!!
Thankfully all concerned were neuteured lol! but I think they were slightly relieved for her to come home!!

Funny thing is shes been an angel since getting home - and is constantly binkying everywhere.

Anyways I was at the store we all love to hate and saw this new hay!! well see my bunny doesnt like that many hays - there's this really cheap one she adores and I wanted to find her a good brand one to.
I bought the forage stuff from excel and she wont touch it...

Then I saw this new herbage one from excel.. it is timothy hay with dandelions and marigold - OMG!!! shes gone crazy for it.!!
it even looked good enough for me to eat it lol!!!

So yuh I really recommend that!

Anyways I will stop rambling and will end by saying HAPPY GOTCHA DAY my beautiful princess - I love you!

How come they have the herbage already? its not supposed to be released on sale until the beginning of September. I contacted burgess last week asking if they can send me some as it sounds great.

Happy gotcha day Snowflake! And welcome back Snowflake's mummy. Bizarre I was just thinking last night that I hadn't seen you online for a while and was wondering if you were ok. Turns out you've just been on holiday :D Glad Snowflake enjoyed trashing her holiday home in your absence :lol: :lol:

sgprescue said:
How come they have the herbage already? its not supposed to be released on sale until the beginning of September. I contacted burgess last week asking if they can send me some as it sounds great.

They have the herbage in my local P@H too. I got some at the weekend, not sure what the verdict is from the bunnies yet but it's v expensive - a bag of that is as expensive as a whole bale!

oh well I had no idea it wasnt meant to be out lol!
I guess it is expensive - but it's her nice hay which she doesnt get a lot of - I dont line her hutch with it or anything... to be honest it wasnt that expensive I figure....
because otherwise I end up buying timothy hay online, and then you have to pay postage and packing on top. and the bag should last a few weeks - and sometimes the pleasure on their face is just worth going to beans on toast for a few days lol

a late happy gotcha day from me too :D
to be honest the excel herbage isn't as expensive as the oxbow hay I already get for my two, so I might try it :D

i bought some too and my buns love it. My PAH had it on special offer buy 2 get 3rd free and that included the normal forage. the herb one was £3.99

sparklefairy said:
to be honest the excel herbage isn't as expensive as the oxbow hay I already get for my two, so I might try it :D

:lol: With 5 buns a bag that size lasts me no time at all, a few days at the absolute most - hence why it is so expensive for me in comparison to a bale! :lol:

lol well that would make sense!!
yuh p@h have it 3 for 2 for me to...
Shes in the bad books at the moment... so she isnt getting any today! lol ( btw that doesnt mean I am depriving her of hay lol)

Rosie loves it!!

P@H in wokingham (reading way) have it on offer yet none of the bristol stores know anything about it.

Luck would have it Rosie is spoilt so I bought it whilst in Wokingham!!!

I got sent some herbage today, and my two love it, misty starting grunting at me when she thought i may take it away :lol: :oops: Does anyone know how long the offer lasts at pah for buy 2 get 1 free?

Belated happy Gotcha day Snowflake and hello snowflake's mummy!

My bunny hardly ever seems to eat hay, so I thought she might be tempted by the herbage hay. Not a chance! Guinea pigs loved it though! We are currently trying out all the different bunny basics samples, she's still not convinced!
xx

Bought Oscar a bag today.................................Not interested is the verdict :?

Never mind, he might enjoy it more later on after he's peed on it :lol:

Back