PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha day!!! and new herbage!! from Burgess excel!

Snowflakes mummy
23-08-2006, 05:52 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!! my gorgeous girl!!!
Its been a year today since I got my beautiful baby girl....
And so as a present for her ( not that I need an excuse) I got her a large hay tunnel for her to eat and run through and stuff! and filled up her treat herself box that I bought from bunny basics ages ago.!!!

Sorry I havent been on in forever!!!
I've been in Canada and shes ben way at the rabbit ritz - where hmmm she was incredibly naughty!!!
The morning I went to pick her up -
she had apparently managed to escape from a secure run!? jumped onto anotheer run brought the roof craashing in on the bunnies there and was running around with them!!
Thankfully all concerned were neuteured lol! but I think they were slightly relieved for her to come home!!

Funny thing is shes been an angel since getting home - and is constantly binkying everywhere.

Anyways I was at the store we all love to hate and saw this new hay!! well see my bunny doesnt like that many hays - there's this really cheap one she adores and I wanted to find her a good brand one to.
I bought the forage stuff from excel and she wont touch it...

Then I saw this new herbage one from excel.. it is timothy hay with dandelions and marigold - OMG!!! shes gone crazy for it.!!
it even looked good enough for me to eat it lol!!!

So yuh I really recommend that!

Anyways I will stop rambling and will end by saying HAPPY GOTCHA DAY my beautiful princess - I love you!

sgprescue
23-08-2006, 06:20 PM
How come they have the herbage already? its not supposed to be released on sale until the beginning of September. I contacted burgess last week asking if they can send me some as it sounds great.

AlisonA
23-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Happy gotcha day Snowflake! And welcome back Snowflake's mummy. Bizarre I was just thinking last night that I hadn't seen you online for a while and was wondering if you were ok. Turns out you've just been on holiday :D Glad Snowflake enjoyed trashing her holiday home in your absence :lol: :lol:

Fairy Angel
23-08-2006, 07:09 PM
How come they have the herbage already? its not supposed to be released on sale until the beginning of September. I contacted burgess last week asking if they can send me some as it sounds great.

They have the herbage in my local P@H too. I got some at the weekend, not sure what the verdict is from the bunnies yet but it's v expensive - a bag of that is as expensive as a whole bale!

nicole
23-08-2006, 07:34 PM
I want to know how they have it already too.

Snowflakes mummy
24-08-2006, 11:11 AM
oh well I had no idea it wasnt meant to be out lol!
I guess it is expensive - but it's her nice hay which she doesnt get a lot of - I dont line her hutch with it or anything... to be honest it wasnt that expensive I figure....
because otherwise I end up buying timothy hay online, and then you have to pay postage and packing on top. and the bag should last a few weeks - and sometimes the pleasure on their face is just worth going to beans on toast for a few days lol

sparklefairy
24-08-2006, 12:45 PM
a late happy gotcha day from me too :D
to be honest the excel herbage isn't as expensive as the oxbow hay I already get for my two, so I might try it :D

Gem
24-08-2006, 06:08 PM
A very late;

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SNOWFLAKE!!!!

From me and the fluff balls too xxx

bunny mad lisa
24-08-2006, 06:44 PM
i bought some too and my buns love it. My PAH had it on special offer buy 2 get 3rd free and that included the normal forage. the herb one was £3.99

Fairy Angel
24-08-2006, 09:37 PM
to be honest the excel herbage isn't as expensive as the oxbow hay I already get for my two, so I might try it :D

:lol: With 5 buns a bag that size lasts me no time at all, a few days at the absolute most - hence why it is so expensive for me in comparison to a bale! :lol:

Snowflakes mummy
25-08-2006, 12:08 PM
lol well that would make sense!!
yuh p@h have it 3 for 2 for me to...
Shes in the bad books at the moment... so she isnt getting any today! lol ( btw that doesnt mean I am depriving her of hay lol)

johannapage
25-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Rosie loves it!!

P@H in wokingham (reading way) have it on offer yet none of the bristol stores know anything about it.

Luck would have it Rosie is spoilt so I bought it whilst in Wokingham!!!

smokiemistyozzy
02-09-2006, 04:48 PM
I got sent some herbage today, and my two love it, misty starting grunting at me when she thought i may take it away :lol: :oops: Does anyone know how long the offer lasts at pah for buy 2 get 1 free?

Bonniebunny
02-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Belated happy Gotcha day Snowflake and hello snowflake's mummy!

My bunny hardly ever seems to eat hay, so I thought she might be tempted by the herbage hay. Not a chance! Guinea pigs loved it though! We are currently trying out all the different bunny basics samples, she's still not convinced!
xx

smokiemistyozzy
02-09-2006, 05:41 PM
anyone seen them in pah??

sparklefairy
02-09-2006, 05:42 PM
mine don't like it :roll: :lol: fussy bunnies!

Suzi Wong
02-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Bought Oscar a bag today.................................Not interested is the verdict :?

Never mind, he might enjoy it more later on after he's peed on it :lol: